she is gorgeous, dad and i are overcome with joy. She was so worth the wait , can't wait to hug and kiss our girl. her chin looks good for nibbling on! we are so proud of you tee... good job !
Zoey is beautiful! We are so happy for y'all!!! Tee, you look really great to have just had a baby! I can't wait to hear all about it. Call when you get a chance... I'm sure you're extremely busy!!! I love you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
welcome everyone, this blog is all about my family, I have tons of pictures on here of my family. If you like these pictures comment on them please. one thing you should know about me is I am a Christian.
7 comments:
She is amazing. I can see a lot of Tee in her. I wish so bad I could squeeze those cheeks. Congratulations!!!!
she is gorgeous, dad and i are overcome with joy. She was so worth the wait , can't wait to hug and kiss our girl. her chin looks good for nibbling on! we are so proud of you tee... good job !
mom amd daddy mac
Wasup?! Zoey looks so cute! I can't wait to come see you guys!
Love: Kevin McSpadden / Chubbbrock
Zoey is beautiful! We are so happy for y'all!!! Tee, you look really great to have just had a baby! I can't wait to hear all about it. Call when you get a chance... I'm sure you're extremely busy!!! I love you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hey, Robin and Grammie cant wait to see Little Zoey, we are so happy for you guys. she is adorable.
Love you guys, Robin and grammie
miraculous. so great to see, thanks for the email!
Yes, she is soo cute and i think she looks like both of you guys! can't wait to see more pics as i'm sure she is already changing!
Post a Comment