Zoey welcomed her Aunts, Uncle, cousins and Grandparents to Georgia. We played, celebrated, made candy, visited the aquarium, and walked around the neighborhood in our pajamas!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love it. Good ole fashioned family time. I wish I could've seen her at the dedication. We miss all three of you. Evan just told me yesterday, "I want some candy Mommy, but you burn it. Uncle Joe doesn't burn the candy and he let's me have some."
welcome everyone, this blog is all about my family, I have tons of pictures on here of my family. If you like these pictures comment on them please. one thing you should know about me is I am a Christian.
1 comment:
I love it. Good ole fashioned family time. I wish I could've seen her at the dedication. We miss all three of you. Evan just told me yesterday, "I want some candy Mommy, but you burn it. Uncle Joe doesn't burn the candy and he let's me have some."
Post a Comment