So Joe was gracious enough to get up this morning with Zoey and let me sleep in however it was not without some Saturday morning fun. These are a little blurry but are definitely a good laugh! Ps...that's her nightgown on her head!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, seriously I laughed so hard when I saw the pic of her laughing. She is beautiful and full of personality. I can't wait to see all three of you.
welcome everyone, this blog is all about my family, I have tons of pictures on here of my family. If you like these pictures comment on them please. one thing you should know about me is I am a Christian.
2 comments:
Okay, seriously I laughed so hard when I saw the pic of her laughing. She is beautiful and full of personality. I can't wait to see all three of you.
She is so cute! These pictures are absolutely hilarious!!! I can't wait to meet this little angel.
Post a Comment