It has taken me forever to update you but I have finally gotten around to it. After Uncle Kevin went home we had about a week and then we headed to VA for Aunt Beth's wedding. The wedding site was so gorgeous and Beth looked lovely. We enjoyed visiting with family and old friends. Zoey was matching the bridesmaids in her yellow dress and big yellow bow! She was so good and didn't even cry during the 5 hour trips we had to make there and back. Joe photographed the wedding and Beth hasn't seen them yet so I tried to mostly post pics of Zoey. Congrats Ben and Beth!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Zoey looks beautiful in her wedding outfit! And, so does Tee! And, the pics look great. Where was the wedding site? Very nice setting. Hope to see you soon!
You and Zoey are so beautiful! How nice it was to snuggle with her this past weekend! I love you guys and hope to be with you again soon!
Post a Comment