Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life at 10 months

Tomorrow Zoey will be 10 months! I feel like their are so many changes each month now. Our big development is that we are crawling!! About 2 weeks ago Zoey started army crawling and now she is on all fours getting around and into everything. She has gotten a lot more independent. Zoey can play by herself for a long period of time. She is the only one that can hold her bottle now and she tries to feed herself with the spoon. She loves to say "ma" and "da" to Joe and I. I think she does know that is who we are. She can sign "all done" when she is finished eating. We had our 9 month dr. visit on Tuesday. She weighed 18 lbs and was in the 23 percentile for weight. She sure looks chunky to me, but I guess she is still petite comparatively. I can't believe our year old birthday is so close but Joe and I are sooo excited to celebrate the holidays with our precious girl!

THE STAGES OF CRAWLING

Here we go! We're up....


and we're down to do the army crawl


and maybe we'll sit now!


Do you want me to show everyone how I can crawl Mommy?


Because I can do it!


Let me just go over here...


and then over here....


Yup, I found something good to get into!


I think I'll just chew, I mean read these magazines for a while!

3 comments:

The Summers said...

Zoey sounds like such a smart little girl!! I'm very impressed she can sign! You are doing such a good job with her! Yay for crawling...I knew she would do it when she made up her mind to! Happy 10 month birthday, Zoey!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I cannot believe she is almost "1"!! Hope to see her soon...I cannot wait to kiss those sweet cheeks. Miss you guys too. luv you!

Unknown said...

Go Zoey! Look at you crawling big girl! I miss those sweet cheeks!