Pretty soon after I found out I was pregnant I knew it was going to be a girl. Everyone else, including Joe, said it was a boy BUT Mama knows best and she (I) was right! One of my favorite things about having a girl is buying clothes for Zoey. I always tell people the reason girl clothes are so fun to buy is because of all the accessories. You know you can't leave the store without the matching bow, tights, and shoes. I confess I can't leave a store, Walmart included, without buying Zoey something. Maybe I should write a book called Confessions of a Shopaholic Mom Buying Baby Clothes! Here are a few of our winter accessories:

ITEM #1-CUTE TIGHTS

ITEM #2-SCARF AND MATCHING HAT(thanks aunt hannah!)

ITEM #3-BOW WITH MONOGRAMMED INITIAL (something every good southern girl should have!)

another bow shot

ITEM #4-MATCHING HEADBAND

ITEM #5-AN ADORABLE SMILE TO PULL IT ALL OFF!
3 comments:
Cute post! I definitely see why God gave me a little boy! :) Hope y'all are doing well!
I see another obsession. Pink!
Will and I just had one collective "awe" over the new sweet pics.
Love, Brittany
she is so sweet & pretty! she deserves all those cute accessories!!
Post a Comment