Miss Zoey just gets more and more personality every day. She loves to greet Joe when he walks in by saying "Hi" or "Hi Dad". It's so funny! She hears him walk in the door and she crawls over as fast as she can and talks to him. I'm afraid we are going to have a real talker on our hands when she can say all the words she tries to say now! She goes all around the house just jabbering. Zoey also dances all the time now. She will be eating dinner and just start busting a move. Joe and I always laugh because we wonder what song she is hearing in her head and dancing to! If she's not a dancer or a singer then I will be shocked!
Zoey is still not walking. She pushes her push toy all around and occasionally walks holding one of our fingers but she won't walk on her own. I think she is waiting until she can just take off and not fall down. This weekend she kept holding her arms up for Joe and I to take her when she wanted to go to another part of the room. We had put a stop to that and make her either walk with our fingers or crawl. She's so spoiled!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment