Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life at Two Years Old





I can not believe my baby is two today! I can still vividly remember two years ago when my water broke at 2am two weeks before my Dec. 25th due date. We were definitely hoping we wouldn't have a Christmas baby and be in the hospital on Christmas day, but I was still shocked that it was actually happening. At 9:48am on December 12, 2007, our precious baby girl was born.
Zoey Claire McSpadden you continue to be more than we ever could have imagined. You have a sweet, giving spirit and a love for family. You get excited every time we pull into Mavis's neighborhood and you cry when Gran and Grandaddy leave. You run to Mema every time you see her. Your face lights up when you talk to your cousins in Virginia. You still love to stay close to Mommy and Daddy is your favorite playmate.
We are beyond blessed every day because we get to raise you and take care of you. Happy 2nd Birthday Zoey Girl!

2 comments:

Ashley and Worth said...

Happy Birthday Zoey!!!

brittanydyan said...

Happy Birthday! Can't believe Zoey is already 2!