I celebrated my 32nd birthday on Thursday. It was a nice day & we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. Zoey was most excited about getting me a cake so we had cookie cake. Last night we went to Flip Burger Boutique and celebrated with Jake, Hannah, & Mavis. I LOVE hamburgers & Flip makes them best. Another great thing about Flip is their unique milkshakes. I got Nutella with burnt marshmallows, Hannah got turtle with caramel foam, & the girls split a Krisy Kreme one! Yummy doesn't even begin to describe how good it all was.
I can't believe I am almost 6 months pregnant! I am beginning to wear out quicker so our house is not so neat & tidy but I eventually get it all done. The baby is moving a lot & I love feeling him. Zoey giggles when she feels it! I'm starting to get some nursery ideas together. I can't wait to get his room ready. It's the fun part!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment