Saturday, November 3, 2012
Girls Just Want to Have Fun!
Zoey's best friend is Katherine. They have gone to school & church together for years. They are total opposites. Zoey is the free spirited, creative, & sometimes defenseless one. Katherine is the bold, super friendly, fun one. I love how they balance each other. I've walked in their classroom at school before & seen Zoey crying because someone took her crayon & as soon as Katherine realized it she just walked over to the boy & said "that's Zoeys" & snatched it. Ha! They both love to dress up and they would play together all day. Z & K have been planning a sleepover for a year now. Well Katherine's mom & I finally decided it was time. I'm pretty sure the girls were as excited for it as much as they are excited for Christmas. Katherine came home with us Thursday night. The girls played while I made dinner. They ate dinner in princess dresses. They watched a movie in their pj's & headed to bed at 8. They talked & giggled until 9 & then fell asleep. Not bad...until they woke up at 6:30am! We had to go to school so we ate a little breakfast & they played until time to get ready. I actually got a shower & got everybody & out the door by 9:20am. All in all it was a fun time & I'm glad the girls finally had their long awaited sleepover! Check out the excitement on their faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment