I love Valentine's Day! I don't need a big gift or a fancy dinner. I love all the pink & red everywhere. I love getting cards for Zoey's friends. I love hearts. This year Zoey was so excited. We made special cookies for her class on Wed night & she was bouncing off the walls! She signed each card for her classmates & picked out a special Valentine's outfit. She woke up at 6:30 Thurs morning. I guess my excitement has been passed down to her. We got everything together & headed to school. Her class party was cute. Everyone had decorated bags to put their cards in. They sat patiently as each card was passed out. Then we had treats. It was really fun. When we got home Joe had a dozen roses for me & a pink rose for Zoey. He also got me Godiva truffles. Roses & chocolate...I couldn't ask for more! We gave Zoey an AG outfit & her favorite chocolate. Jude got a sippy cup & a football toy. Joe got his favorite chocolates. There was definitely a lot of love going around the McSpadden house.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment