Tuesday, May 7, 2013

11 months

We are only a few weeks away from Jude turning one! I might have a slight meltdown on May 15th. I just can't believe my baby boy is almost a year old. Until then though, he is still 11 months old. : ) Jude has grown a lot this month. He is finally crawling. Yes, I realize this is very late but luckily he is my second child & I don't mind one bit that he hasn't been mobile. He can army crawl but he prefers to sit on his bottom & crawl like a crab. It's the funniest thing. I will post a video soon. Both of my babies have been very verbal early on. I guess it's how they make up for being late with physical stuff. Jude can say Daddy, Mama, all done, Grandaddy, hey, hi, and his favorite phrase is "hi Daddy"! He has 4 teeth & weighs in at 24lbs. I know because he had another ear infection this month. He is very snuggly with his Mommy and laughs a lot with his sissy. Happy 11 months Jude Bug!







No comments: