we went to ride on the santa express last weekend! It was so fun! We saw so many cool characters! even the Grinch and Max! you probably already guessed by my writing that it is me! (Zoey Claire). I'm from now on going to be in charge of my blog. please comment if you like our nice picture, special thanks Gran and Grandaddy for taking us to the santa express!!!
LOVE YOU EVERYONE!!!
4 comments:
Love it!! That looks like so much fun!! We have a train that does something similar and we missed out on it this year!
Beautiful and so well worded!! I haven’t been to the blog site in a long long time!! Thanking God for you, all our family and all our blessings!! LOVE THIS!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Great picture! It looks like you had a great time.
thank you for all your sweet comments! I loved reading them!
Post a Comment