Monday, June 9, 2008

Eatin' Good!

I've decided to make my own baby food. It's actually really easy and fun. I started with carrots. Zoey was hilarious eating them. She took about 5 bites no problem , and I thought "awesome, she's really liking this vegetable!" But on the sixth bite....she started gagging and pretty much rejected carrots the rest of week! So, we moved on to bananas which she loves. I gave her a little watermelon today but she didn't like it either. She wouldn't even open her mouth for a second bite. Oh the adventures of learning to eat real food! Here are some pics of her eating carrots.

Yeah, something besides oatmeal!


Should I open my mouth for this mommy?


Maybe I should ask Daddy. Should I open my mouth for this Daddy?


This isn't oatmeal. WHAT IS THIS?


I gave it my best try but I don't know if I can do this anymore!

No comments: