Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life with Uncle Kevin

Uncle Kevin is here! Zoey is still trying to figure out who he is but once he starts talking, she starts smiling. We have been having so much fun with Kev. He has visited friends with us, helped us host a party, been to the movies with Joe, and played many games of football on the x box. We're planning to make wings tomorrow...Kevin's favorite!

Who's holding me?


Did you say Uncle Kevin was mom?


That's what I thought you said because I love Uncle Kevin!


On another note, it rained here tonight and when I looked outside after making dinner this is what I saw. It was the most strange and yet the most incredible light I have ever seen. It was about 9:00pm when Joe took these pics. Pretty awesome!

Check out the street light on in this one

No comments: