Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life at 8 months

I wasn't sure if I would ever post again! No, that's a little dramatic but it has taken me so much longer than I expected. We started our first week with kids at school and boy has it been interesting. Things were going very well until Thursday. Joe called me as I was leaving work to say that Z has a fever of 103.4 and was throwing up. I met him at the ER and were there until 8 pm doing lots of tests (and I was getting thrown up on every time I held Z) to conclude that she had a virus. She didn't stop vomiting until about 10 pm. It was AWFUL! Thankfully, she is all better now and keeping everything down. That has been our first real sickness and I hope it's a long time until anything comes again.
I can't believe how much different Zoey is at 8 months. She has 2 teeth now. She is trying to crawl. She can drink from her sippy cup all by herself and she eats table food for the most part. She is still so cuddly and sweet but she has grown up a lot over this last month. She weighed 16 lbs 12 oz at the dr. on Thursday. Since Daddy is a huge Redskins fan we are rooting on the Skins tonight in a preseason game with our cheerleading outfit on-Thanks Aunt Kari! I also had to include a pic I found of Z and Caleb at the wedding that is so cute. They look so serious. Hopefully I will post more pics this week!



Go Redskins!


Future Cheerleader


Daddy's little mascot


Sweet Girl


Zoey & Caleb are having a serious cousin discussion!

2 comments:

Daniel and Amanda Whitney said...

I love these shots of Zoey representing in her redskins gear! And I totally missed out on that serious conversations that the kiddies were having in Blacksburg. I miss her sooo much!

Unknown said...

Zoey looks so cute in her cheerleading outfit! That picture of her and Caleb is funny, its like, "hey, wait, i remember you." Give her a big kiss for me! I miss you guys!!