That's a cute bum!
I couldn't resist posting this!
This is the face Z likes to make all the time now!
I still love my bath time!
You might think I haven't been posting because I went back to work. Oh no..that's not it! Our computer would not load pictures no matter how many times I tried. Joe finally figured out it was because we had over 2000 pics in iphoto! Anyway, the problem is fixed and we are back in business. Zoey turned 9 months last Friday. She has had a big month. She had her first nights away from Mommy & Daddy. After a week of sleepless nights at home, Gran & Grandaddy took Zoey for a few days. She came back home very spoiled but she is sleeping good again so we can't complain! She gives sweet hugs and kisses that I can take all day long! Enjoy all the new pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment