Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Weekend

We took Zoey to her first football game on Friday night. We went to cheer on the Peachtree Ridge Lions where Daddy works. She was such a trooper staying up way past her bedtime. She loved checking out all the people and seeing who was waving cow bells. Her favorite thing was when the bands played at half time. She was mesmerized by it and did not move a muscle until they were done. This girl really loves music!


Check me out Aunt Manda!



So these are your students Daddy.



Why is that man waving a cow bell?



I think I heard the band Mommy!



This is blurry but it's her watching the band. You can still see how locked in she is!

4 comments:

brittanydyan said...

I love Zoey's silver shoes:)

Miss you guys.

Daniel and Amanda Whitney said...

yaaa more pictures! I have been checking this constantly with anxious hope that I might see more pics of my Zo girl. She is getting so big! I've shown these photos to my fellow coworkers...they agree with me on her cuteness. How could they not?

The Sumners said...

hey cousin! mama is finally blogging again and so I checked out your page! You will have to take me to a football game sometime!!! it looks fun! do you think they will let US play in the band!

Daniel and Amanda Whitney said...

i was thinking... i bet she would love to be in the marching band. Maybe even a Marching Virginian. She would be good, I just know it.