Zoey and Cayslee the Sheep
Mavis and Zoey
Somebody is having fun!
Mavis the cutest ladybug ever!
How adorable is that face?!
Let's go trick or treating!
Zoey was quite an adorable glow worm this year! All the baby costumes are so cute but when I held the glow worm costume up at the store, she got so excited and I knew it was the one for us. We went to Trunk or Treat on Wednesday night. Mavis the ladybug joined us and we had a great time walking around. Friday night we went to our friends' house for a party. There were so many cute kiddies. We had lots of fun!
4 comments:
What a cute costume! Zoey is the most precious glow worm ever!
I had so much fun trunk or treating with you Zoey! Can't wait til next year! let's play soon
Love Mavis
Hey,my school does Trunk or Treat!!! She looks really cute!!!
LOVE the glow worm costume!
Post a Comment