Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Life at 11 months
One month away from the big first birthday! I'm shedding a few tears just thinking about it. Zoey is quite the talker now. She would rather talk than sign. She is saying thank you, all done, daddy, mama, baby, no no (while shaking her head), uh oh, and Saturday she told Joe "mmm good" while eating a pancake. I'm not sure if she really knew what she was saying but it was pretty amazing. She is pulling up on everything. We just got her one of those toys that you push to help you learn to walk. She took four steps with it right away but as soon as she realized she could fall down, she doesn't really want to play with it. We keep practicing though. I haven't uploaded the pics but I will soon. We are headed on our first girls only road trip tomorrow. Watch out Gran and Grandaddy....here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
have fun in tifton! see you when you get back, cousin!
love mavis
Aww, I would love to see her!
Hey Tee. Zoey is so cute. Hope to get to see yall on your next visit. I have enjoyed seeing pics of her on here.
Mary Allison
Post a Comment