We celebrated Zoey's first birthday on Saturday with a Gingerbread Party. We had 5 babies, 9 adults, and one cake lovin' birthday girl! She took out half the cake in one swipe! She got some adorable clothes and new big girl toys which she is really enjoying. Unfortunately, we are home today because she has double ear infections. At least we made it a whole year before getting an ear infection. I'm praying she will be all better by Friday to celebrate her actual birthday with a trip to Build-A-Bear.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I had a great time at your birthday party, Zoey! Hope you had a great day too! I love you-Cousin
Happy 1st Birthday, Zoey!!
Cute pictures! She's definitely a part of this family with those cake eating skills! Give her a kiss from the Bowers!!
Happy Birthday Zoey!! with love from great aunt jenny!
Happy Birthday Zoey!!
love Miles
Happy Birthday, Zoey! I wish I could have been there to see you tear into your birthday cake. We all miss you up here in Virginia and can't wait to give you a big birthday squeeze this weekend! You're such a sweet girl and I can't believe you're already 1!! I love you! Love-Aunt Kari
Post a Comment