We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Tifton. My mom had the house all decorated for Christmas with a mantle full of stockings now that there are granbabies! My parents cooked about 15 dishes so needless to say, we were stuffed after eating. Zoey is going through a growth spurt and wants to eat everything. She even screamed when my mom would feed Mavis and not her. So Zoey loved her Thanksgiving meal and took a long nap afterwards. We got to celebrate her birthday with family and she had some cake a little early! The pictures say it all.


Matching Christmas pj's-a Sumner tradition

The only family photo from the day!

Somebody looks stuffed!
2 comments:
We love the pics...especially the one where Zoey eats her cake. So glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving. Miss you!
Brittany (and Will)
How Cute! I know ya'll had a great time in Tifton. I hate that you won't be there for Christmas. Maybe sometime in January, Ellie and I can get to Atlanta one weekend!
Post a Comment