Today is a glorious day at the McSpadden house because we are having a SNOW DAY! I got snow days every year when I taught in Richmond but a snow day in Georgia...now that's a nice surprise. It's super fun for us too because now that Joe is teaching we all have the day off together. The snow actually happened all day yesterday. It was 69 degrees on Saturday and then about half way through church on Sunday it started snowing and didn't stop until about 7 last night. We have had a few cups of hot chocolate and now we are watching it slowly melt away. What a great way to start the month of March!

Snow!

I was trying to show Z you could eat the snow.

I'm not so sure about that Mommy!

Look how much snow is falling!

A snow covered house

Playing with Daddy

I think I got a little in my eye!
No comments:
Post a Comment