Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update

So I promise we are still here and doing well. We have just been terribly busy. I know it seems we are all always busy but The McSpaddens have been pulling a seriously crazy schedule the past few months. Our church has a women's conference every year that is the most amazing event we do. I was asked to be in the fashion show for it which meant I have been at church every Sunday from 9am-3pm since the first weekend in Feb. as well as some weekday practices. The conference was this past weekend so one event down, one to go. Joe has his first Atlanta art exhibition this weekend so as soon as I got home from church or work, he headed straight into the studio to paint. You can check it out at fringeatlanta.org. We both knew that God some big things in store for us this year we just didn't know how big and how much we would be stretched. I am thankful for both events but I am going to be really thankful for April 3-SPRING BREAK! Poor Zoey will finally get her momma and her daddy back and hopefully a trip to the beach. I'll post new pics soon!

No comments: