It's been an interesting weekend for us. Joe has the flu! The dr. wouldn't say if it was swine flu or not but he treated him for it anyway. He's been in bed all weekend so Zoey and I have been having lots of girl time. We made Daddy a card, went shopping, and played with her baby. That is her new favorite thing. We feed the baby, put it in the stroller, and put the baby night night. It's so adorable! Zoey worked very hard yesterday to put her shoes on the baby. She got so frustrated that they were not staying on the baby's feet. There is just no way to explain to a one year old that her shoes are too big for a baby! It was very sweet and we are thankful Daddy is feeling better.

These shoes are perfect!

I know they will fit.

Looking good!

Making Daddy a card

I'll take the blue marker now.

My little artist
No comments:
Post a Comment