Monday, November 30, 2009

Funny Moment

I am posting again about praying but I just didn't want to forget this cute moment. On Thanksgiving night, Joe put Zoey to bed and he was praying with her. We usually have her repeat the same prayer each night and occasionally she will add to it. Well tonight she had quite a few "add-ons". It went like this:
Joe: "Thank you Jesus for Mommy and Daddy."
Zoey: "Mommy and Daddy"
Joe: "thank you for family"
Zoey: "Elmo"
Joe: "thank you for food"
Zoey: "chips"
Joe: "thank you for friends. amen"
Zoey: "amen"

I love to hear her pray and it will be interesting to see how her prayers evolve as she grows. She usually wants to pray for Mavis, Gran, and Grandaddy when we pray for family but lucky Elmo is now part of the family for her!

1 comment:

brittanydyan said...

What a smart girl you've got:)