Monday, November 16, 2009

Life at 23 months

My sweet baby is almost 2! It's just so crazy to think about how much she has changed over the last year. I'll have to post more on that later. We have been through a period of testing boundaries and learning what "no" really means but the past few weeks have been pretty calm around here. Not much tantruming or frustration. I'll take that!
Here is what Miss Zoey Claire is doing these days:
-can say lots of sentences but her favorites are "I'll go to see ________." (Jack, Isaiah, Gran, etc.) and "I need ________." (blankie, milk, playdoh)
-I can tell she is hitting her word explosion because her sentences just get longer and more appropriate each day.
-I had the cutest conversation with her tonight. It went like this:
Zoey: Mommy rockie Zoey
Mommy: Did you have a good day?
Zoey: Cassidie slide
Mommy: Did Cassidie play on the slide today? What else happened?
Zoey: Boston no Miss Sarah
Mommy: Miss Sarah told Boston no.
Zoey: Mommy rockie Zoey. Hold blankie.
It was so sweet to have her just snuggled in my arms, looking in my eyes, and trying to tell me about her day. She doesn't stop much so I enjoyed every sweet second of it!
-still loves to take care of her babies. She gives them milk, passies, and her favorite is to change their diapers.
-loves to watch football with Daddy
-still sleeps in her crib
We spent a few days with Gran and Grandaddy so here are the pics. Happy 23 months precious girl!



No comments: