Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Well I am sad to say that I don't have a pic of Zoey in her gorgeous Easter dress! My parents snapped lots of pics & so did Joe so I didn't even bother. I'll have to post those later. We had a great Easter. Zoey had to be woken up. She was quite tired but we managed to get her up when we told her we had treats. She got a soccer ball, a chocolate bunny, & a crayola color marker for the ipad. We went to church for both services. They were doing an egg hunts during the servicesso Zoey had 2 hunts that morning! She came home with lots of candy for us all. We had lunch at Jake's & then we had a hunt with Mavis & Camille. It was so cute because all the girls could participate this year. Here are a few pics of my sleepyhead!

No comments: