Monday, April 16, 2012
Happy Birthday Joe!
Happy 32nd Birthday to mine & Zoey's favorite guy! Joe's bday fell on Friday the 13th this year but there was nothing but fun had at our house. Zoey & I had a party waiting for Joe when he got home from work. She helped me pick out party plates, napkins, hats, & balloons. Her favorite thing to pick out was Daddy's cake-Reese's cup ice cream cake! It was sooo good! After our party of 3 we dropped Z off with Jake & Hannah. Joe & I headed to Stoney River Steakhouse for some more delicious food. Joe has been talking about having steak for his bday for a few weeks & Stoney River does it best. We both cleaned our plates. The waiter surprised us with dessert & we didn't hesitate eating the chocolate cake. It was great to have some time together & I loved showering my man with a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment