Sunday, July 22, 2012
Back to Work
I finished my first week back at work. I was not really looking forward to starting back, but things went very well. Jude only woke up 1 time on Sunday night so I was able to get a good night's sleep before my first day. Thankfully Joe is still home & he helped me get out the door each morning. Zoey was awesome & enjoyed seeing her friends again. Jude was just eating & sleeping somewhere different so he was fine. I can't express how great it is that he is just a few steps away from me. I am so thankful my babies get to go to work with me. I can get hugs from them anytime I want & I certainly take advantage of it. Here are a few pics from this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment