That is how long Jude is sleeping at night! On Tuesday morning I heard him on the monitor & checked the clock...it was 7:15am! He went to bed at 7:30pm the night before. I thought it might be a fluke but he has done it all week. Now if I could just make myself go to bed earlier, I could get more sleep too.
My poor baby woke up today with a low grade fever. I think it is from his shots so we are just waiting it out. He definitely didn't act like himself this morning. You can see in the pic below that he likes to sleep in someone's arms. He will sleep all night in his bed but for nap time he refuses! I have tried to have him cry it out but then I cave because I think it's kind of cute. He probably won't do it for long so I don't mind the snuggle time for now!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment