Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3 months

Jude celebrated his 3 month birthday with a party in Vegas! Joe & I went to a church conference in Vegas last week & we took Jude with us. On the 15th we attended a party on the top floor of the resort so Jude literally partied in Vegas! He was so good the entire tri. Both flights were 4 hours & he just ate or slept. I'm sure the white noise of the plane helped but I was so glad were weren't those people on the plane with the screaming baby! I haven't taken his official 3 month photo yet but his personality is developing more each day. He is starting to giggle just a little. He loves watching Zoey & she loves to sing songs to him. She wanted to teach him to crawl yesterday but I told her we need to teach him to roll over first. I don't know when that will happen because he has no interest in being on his belly. We love you Jude!

No comments: