Zoey had her first day of PreK yesterday! She was so excited. We had a little adventure before the day even got started. Joe called me at 6:35am & said he forgot his lesson plans. It was his first day too. I woke the kids, loaded them in the car, & made the drive to save Daddy's first day. We got home & had to rush to make it on time but Zoey was such a helper. She kept asking me when PreK was going to start!
When we finally got to school all the kids were giddy! They were so cute with their new clothes & backpacks. Zoey had a great first day. I am so thankful I get to pop in her classroom anytime. I'm not ready for her to be away from me yet! She even woke up excited for day 2 today!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment