Sunday, October 28, 2012

5 months

Jude is suffering from his first ear infection! He woke up yesterday & seemed a little off. He didn't eat well but other than a cough, which he seems to always have, he was fine. We were having family pics made around 1pm & it all went south! He would nt stop crying which is not like him. We finally told the photographer we would have to reschedule. By the time we got home he had a fever. Luckily we have a great pediatric after hours office. I took Jude in & sure enough it was an ear infection. Zoey got an ear infection every time she cut a tooth so I am hoping he will cut a tooth this week. He is better today but not his normal smiley self quite yet.
I did find out he is 19lbs 4oz at the dr yesterday. My big boy just loves people and he smiles at everyone. This month he has learned to really laugh. Like belly laugh and it is so cute!

No comments: