Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Duluth Fall Festival

Joe & I are determined to do some fall family things this year. Zoey is finally at the age to really enjoy a trip to pumpkin patch, fall festivals, & corn mazes! Our first stop on the fall bucket list was the Duluth Fall Festival last weekend. We arrived about 4pm to meet Jake & Hannah. I was a little skeptical when all I saw was booths filled with country crafts & bad food. Luckily we made our way to the fair rides & I was like a kid in a candy store! There was only about 10 rides but Joe & I were fighting over who would ride with Zoey because we were both so excited! The 1st stop was the Ferris wheel. It was fun & Z loved it. Next we headed to the scrambler. I thought it might be too much but our brave girl loved it. Her choice was the swings, which she rode twice, & last was the potato sack slide. We had such a great time. We ended the evening with Zoey getting her face painted. She kept it on for church the next day! Jude loved being outside & was sweet as can be. Next stop...Corn Dawgs for a hayride & corn maze!

No comments: