Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve


So sweet and innocent


This year we packed up Santa's sleigh and headed to my parents for Christmas. The car was so full we could not even see out of the back window! We had so many gifts and I was so excited to give them. Joe and I braved Wal-Mart Black Friday at 4am to get all of Zoey's gifts so we had already made a fun memory together before she even opened them.
One of my favorite traditions at Christmas is to attend the Christmas Eve service. I was finally able to take Zoey to the service I grew up attending, FBC Tifton. My family filled the pew but the only challenge with the service this year was keeping my 2 year old quiet! Mavis was also there so we were actually keeping two 2 year olds quiet. They both did well during the singing but once the pastor started speaking we weren't sure we were going to make it. My cousin, Blake, was sitting beside my mom while she was holding Zoey. Zoey kept asking for Bibles and he kept throwing them her way...anything to keep her quiet! All in all the girls did a great job and I think they added a sweet element to the service!!

No comments: