Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year=New Bed

Zoey has made the transition to a "big girl" bed! We decided that New Year's Day was the perfect day to turn her crib into a bed. She took a nap in it first and did really well. We thought things would be so easy...and they were until 2 nights later when she fell out. We have a guard rail but she fell off because there is a gap between the rail and the foot board. Joe and I were watching a movie and all of the sudden we heard her screaming. Joe ran faster than I did and found her on the floor. Poor baby! He scooped her up and we quickly put her back in the bed. She didn't cry too long before falling right back to sleep! She hasn't fallen out since then but we put her crib mattress down for a landing pad just in case! I haven't finished her room at all but I did get the duvet cover and dust ruffle. They are so adorable and I love how girly it is. Here are some pics:




First night in her bed...no comforter yet so ignore the ugly blankets!

Sleeping so soundly

Bed with duvet cover and dust ruffle

Close up of the duvet cover

Even closer shot of the duvet cover

1 comment:

The Summers said...

Such a big girl!! Can you believe how fast they are growing up? By the way, LOVE the dust ruffle!