Monday, January 25, 2010

First trip to the Dentist

I took Zoey to the dentist today for the first time. We went to Dr. Lugas, a pediatric dentist that was recommended by our pediatrician. I was very impressed when I walked in. They had a children's area with a movie playing and cute seats. Zoey had a great time climbing up and down the theater seating and then they called her name and she realized where we were...a doctor's office! She clung to my leg and I had to pick her up and carry her to the room. The hygenist was very nice and did a demo for Zoey on Cookie Monster first. Of course we had Cookie there for security. When it was time for Zoey's turn she screamed the whole way through! They cleaned her teeth and put flouride on them. She has 16 teeth! Dr. Lugas came in and wanted to take a picture with us. It is hilarious! Zoey was so done by then but tears finally stopped when she got a toothbrush and bubbles to take home with us. The pic below is from my phone so it is not that great but it shows exactly how Little Miss felt!


No comments: