Monday, January 16, 2012

20 weeks

This pregnancy is flying by! I can't believe I am half way done. We got to see baby boy last Thursday at my 20 week ultrasound. He moved around some and kicked a few times. Zoey moved all the time so he definitely seems less active than her. He mostly kicks when I eat chocolate. Ha! He will be here before we know it.
A few things about this pregnancy:
Gender: boy
Name: Jude Everett
Jude means to be praised
Everett means brave and hardy
Cravings: none
Morning sickness: definitely! I just started feeling better in the last 2 weeks.
Differences from 1st pregnancy: lots of heartburn/indigestion(my biggest clue that it might be a boy), started showing at 10 weeks, breakouts, more tired, less active baby
Similarities to 1st pregnancy: morning sickness that lasted all day & way past 12 weeks!
Kicks: I felt flutters around 14 weeks and kicks by 16 weeks. The kicking has increased in the week.
Sweet moment: Zoey gives me one almost every day. She loves to tell people that Mommy has a baby in her belly & that she will be a big sister in May everywhere we go! She will randomly walk up & rub my belly. She also talks about taking care of baby brother all the time. She can't wait to meet brother!

No comments: