I really can't believe it is 2012! Joe & I were saying that Y2K does not seem like it was 12 years ago. I guess we are getting old!
I am really looking forward to this year. We know we have one exciting event happening in May. We will be having McBaby #2! We are even more excited to announce that it is a boy. Zoey is going to be such a sweet big sister. I'll have to do a post just on the pregnancy.
Zoey is with her cousins at Gran & Grandaddy's this week so I don't have any cute pics of her to share. I am hoping to write at least one post a week even if it is short. It's my new year's resolution. Ok it's not really but I am still going to try hard as if it is!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment